Consultancy including; quality assurance projects, interim management, social enterprise and feasibility studies.
- Volunteer Centre Quality Accreditation support for Volunteer Centre Wiltshire.
- Interim Training co-ordinator and management of the Chief Officers and the Trustee Network for DEVELOP Enhancing Community Support.
- Interim Management Learner Responsive Provision for The Learning Curve including managing the Probation provision and participating in an OFSTED inspection.
- Feasibility study into the viability of a Community Sports Centre – Wiltshire with Community First, the Rural Community Council based in Wiltshire.
- Feasibility study possible collaborative working Citizens Advice Bournemouth and the Coastal Credit Union.
An important factor contributing to the success of my consultancy work is my experience and knowledge as a Social Enterprise Advisor.
With the team at The Learning Curve I developed and delivered Social Enterprise support to 215 organisations in the Voluntary and Community Sector in the South West.
Before the Learning Curve I managed and delivered Social Enterprise Support in Rural Wiltshire. I supported community groups to set up community businesses, helping them to use traditional business tools to improve their operations and income streams.
The 6 years I worked as Social Enterprise Advisor have offered me a wide array of business and training skills that I use on a day to day basis with my customers, my coachees and my learners.